Sleigh & Wagon
Horse drawn rides through the Christmas plantation while bells jingle all the way.
December 1, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22
Rides leave every ½ hour
|Wagon Rideholds 16 people||$5/person ($100 if private ride)|
|Sleigh rideholds 5-6 people||$10/person ($50 if private ride)|
- Rides will not operated in rainy weather due to safety issues.
- Sleigh may have a wheel kit if no snow.
- Well behaved dogs are allowed but can not claim a seat
- Wagon is handicap accessible (makes for fewer available seats)
- Sleigh is not handicap accessible
- Bring blankets to keep warm on the ride
- Pick up point is up at the Events Barn
- Beverages (hot and cold) and snacks for purchase in Events Barn
- Cozy fire pit patio up at Events Barn
Reservations are encouraged
Payment taken at time of reservation. Refunds will be given if operator must cancel rides due to weather.