Our Promise to You:
We are so thrilled that you are thinking about a visit to Port Farms! Although it has always been our top priority to ensure that our guests always have safe and memorable experiences with their families, the Covid-19 pandemic has required us to take an in-depth look at our protocols. We want to ensure that we are providing you and your families with the safest trip to the farm as possible. What we promise you:
- All staff will wear masks and pass a health check prior to each shift.
- Attendance capacity is limited in order to allow proper social distancing.
- Seating and lines are configured to keep guests at a comfortable distance from each other.
- Frequent cleaning practices for eating areas, tabletops, counters, restrooms, common areas and high touch areas on the farm.
- Increased Hand Sanitizer Stations throughout the farm.
- A Modified Check-Out Process; All Transactions will now be Cashless (debit card, credit cards & Apple Pay accepted; cash to gift card option available at the Harvest Barn).
- We will follow all local guidelines.
- We have trained our staff using this pledge as a tool to ensure everyone is safe and comfortable at the farm.
Your Promise to Us:
- You agree to wear a mask during your visit while interacting with staff, entering any of our buildings, and any time that you are not able to properly social distance.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
- You agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other guests and employees.
- If you have any questions about our promise to you, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.
We hope you choose to spend a day with us here at Port Farms! We look forward to seeing everyone this fall, and hope that you have a memorable experience.
All Our Best,
The Port Farms Family