Our Promise to You:
We are so thrilled that you are thinking about a visit to Port Farms! Although it has always been our top priority to ensure that our guests always have safe and memorable experiences with their families, the Covid-19 pandemic has required us to take an in-depth look at our protocols. We want to ensure that we are providing you and your families with the safest trip to the farm as possible. What we promise you:
- All staff will wear masks and pass a health check prior to each shift.
- Attendance capacity is limited in order to allow proper social distancing.
- Seating and lines are configured to keep guests at a comfortable distance from each other.
- Frequent cleaning practices for eating areas, tabletops, counters, restrooms, common areas and high touch areas on the farm.
- Increased Hand Sanitizer Stations throughout the farm.
- A Modified Check-Out Process; All Transactions will now be Cashless (debit card, credit cards & Apple Pay accepted; cash to gift card option available at the Harvest Barn).
- We will follow all local guidelines.
- We have trained our staff using this pledge as a tool to ensure everyone is safe and comfortable at the farm.
Your Promise to Us:
- You agree to wear a mask during your visit while interacting with staff, entering any of our buildings, and any time that you are not able to properly social distance.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
- You agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other guests and employees.
- If you have any questions about our promise to you, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.
We hope you choose to spend a day with us here at Port Farms! We look forward to seeing everyone this fall, and hope that you have a memorable experience.
All Our Best,
The Port Farms Family
Frequently Asked Questions
We’re thrilled that you’re thinking about a visit to Port Farms! As we prepare to welcome visitors, we understand that you might have some questions about what we’re doing to provide a safe environment for guests and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic. Here’s a few questions that guests have asked us.
Does Port Farms require guests to wear masks?
In order to help keep everyone safe, we’re asking our guests to wear face coverings when interacting with staff, when entering any of our buildings, and when you’re not able to properly social distance. To help keep you safe, each of our staff members must pass a health check prior to starting their shift, and we’ll be wearing masks at all times!
How is Port Farms providing a safe, sanitary environment?
We’re taking a multi-pronged approach to keep things safe and clean. Our staff will be sanitizing eating areas, tabletops, counters, restrooms, common areas and high touch areas on the farm throughout the day. In addition, we’ve added Hand Sanitizing Stations throughout the farm, so that you can keep your hands clean and sanitized.
In addition to keeping things clean, we’re encouraging social distancing by limiting the number of farm guests, as well as configuring seating areas and lines to give our guests a comfortable amount of space.
Is Port Farms currently accepting cash payments?
Offering Port Pay; a cash to card option available at admissions at the Harvest Barn. Port Pay can be used inside the farm as well as debit card, credit card and Apple Pay. Cash will be accepted at admissions and in our store.
How did Port Farms determine their COVID-19 policy?
We created our COVID-19 guidelines in accordance with guidelines set by local, state and federal health officials. It’s important to note that our neighboring destination farms have all implemented similar policies. We all share the same goal – to give you the best and safest experience at our farms. We’re all in this together!