September 17, 2023
Join us for our annual Fall Harvest kick off weekend on Scout Day! The kids/leaders bring clothing and accessories to make a life-size scarecrow (one per troop) of their choice and we provide the straw, support t-post and twine. The scouts can name them and/or put their troop/pack # on them for recognition. The scarecrows stay on the farm as decoration. TWO leaders per pack and all scouts IN UNIFORM have free admission to the farm for the event and then may stay after for the rest of the day. This is a great team building event! Things to know:
- Reservations are required to firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-769-4500 by September 10th.
- Family members are welcome at our group rate of $1.00 off general admission pricing.
- The event starts at 12:00 PM.
- Scouts MUST BE PRESENT to the scarecrow building for FREE admission.
- Please do not use paper products for decoration, as these need to be weather/outdoor resistant.