Enjoy summer days
at the farm
August 5th – September 10th
Friday – Saturday: 11AM – 9PM
Sunday: 11AM – 7PM
Immerse yourself in five acres of vibrant sunflowers, cosmos, and zinnias during Summer Days at the farm (formerly known as The Flower Festival). Our Summer Days season has now expanded to include different events every weekend!
- August 4: Season Pass Holder Day #1 (exclusive to season pass holders only)
- August 5, 6, 10, 11, 12: Sweet Summer Days
- August 10, 17, 24, 31, & September 7: Sunset Yoga in the Flower Fields
- August 18: Daddy Daughter Dance
- August 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27: Blooms, Bubbles, & Butterflies
- September 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10: Flower Festival (peak flower picking season)
- September 8: Mommy Son Dance
Summer Days is the perfect opportunity to add some color to your Instagram posts! If you’re looking to take a little bit of the magic home with you, you can pick a single bloom (included with admission), or upgrade to a mason jar or souvenir bouquet bucket.
Summer Days is family and dog-friendly. Summer at the farm makes a great date or an outing for all of your friends! As an added bonus, most of your favorite Port Farms activities will be open and are included with admission! Be sure to also visit our Beer Garden!
Want to learn more about our events? Visit our calendar page.
Flower Festival Craft Show
New in 2023, we are adding a craft show to our Flower Festival! On September 1, 2, 3 & 8, 9, 10, our sunflowers, zinnias and cosmos will be at their peak picking season. To add to all of the other fun activities that we will have going on throughout the farm, we are inviting craft show vendors to be a part of the festival. We are currently accepting applications for vendors. We would love to hear about the types of products that you offer!