at the farm
August 5th – September 10th
Fri & Sat: 11AM – 9PM
Sun: 11AM – 7PM
Immerse yourself in five acres of u-pick sunflowers, cosmos and zinnias during Summer Days at Port Farms (formerly known as The Flower Festival). Our Summer Days season has now expanded to include events & festivals every weekend!
- August 4: Season Pass Holder Day #1 (exclusive to season pass holders)
- August 5, 6, 11, 12, 13: Sweet Summer Days
- August 10, 17, 24, 31, & September 7: Sunset Yoga in the Flower Fields (Yoga is a special event held on Thursdays. Tickets are required. The farm is not open to the public.)
- August 18: Daddy Daughter Dance
- August 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27: Blooms, Bubbles, & Butterflies
- September 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10: Flower Festival (peak flower picking) & Craft Show
- September 8: Mother Son Dance
Check out our events calendar for our live music schedule
Summer Days is the perfect opportunity to add some color to your Instagram posts! If you’re looking to take a little bit of the magic home with you, you can pick a single bloom (included with admission), or upgrade to a mason jar or souvenir bouquet bucket.
Summer Days is family and dog-friendly. Summer at the farm makes a great date or an outing for all of your friends! As an added bonus, most of your favorite Port Farms activities will be open and are included with admission! Be sure to also visit our Beer Garden!
Want to learn more about our events? Visit our calendar page.